Dream Box

ScoobaSteve

Nov 28, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTX500
Took a break from hunting to get some things done around the house. Decided that I would order 2 boxes for this week just to get a little taste. I have never done well with boxes in the past but today the tide has changed. I went to pick up the 2 boxes and the teller told me that she accidentally ordered me 4 boxes. At this point I'm thinking to myself, great more for me to dump. I only anticipate getting about 9 - 10 coins. Didn't have the cash on me so I took 2 of the boxes.

Box 1 = 137 40% & 1 90%
Box 2 = 43 40%

ALL KENNEDY'S

Picking up box 2 & 3 tomorrow - will post if it's worth while.

Upvote 0

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay. This is hard to wrap around my tiny brain! Geez, man! Looks like the silver goddess not only rained on you but had a heck of a hail storm--or tornado--as we say in Texas! With that amout of silver, take cover!!! :hello2:

Great pickins!

apush :read2:

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a great time to have a couple of extra boxes accidentally ordered! Great score and good luck with the other two!

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Awesome finds Scooba. Boxes suck around here so I think I will stick to road trips.

golden silver

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
ScoobaSteve said:
Took a break from hunting to get some things done around the house. Decided that I would order 2 boxes for this week just to get a little taste. I have never done well with boxes in the past but today the tide has changed. I went to pick up the 2 boxes and the teller told me that she accidentally ordered me 4 boxes. At this point I'm thinking to myself, great more for me to dump. I only anticipate getting about 9 - 10 coins. Didn't have the cash on me so I took 2 of the boxes.

Box 1 = 137 40% & 1 90%
Box 2 = 43 40%

ALL KENNEDY'S

Picking up box 2 & 3 tomorrow - will post if it's worth while.
So you actually picked up Boxes 1 & 4, and the 2 you picked up yesterday were Boxes 2 & 3, hmmmm... , your are trying to pull a fast one on us!

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Mentone Grizz said:
The sound of silver is especially sweet with the noise of the stock market crashing all around you.....
- Grizz
Gerald Celente on Alex Jones says to be sure to invest in Lead too, he is certain we will need it, more than Silver too!

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why lead? Ammo? Congrats on those boxes SS. Hope there's more where they came from

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
obediah said:
Mentone Grizz said:
The sound of silver is especially sweet with the noise of the stock market crashing all around you.....
- Grizz
Gerald Celente on Alex Jones says to be sure to invest in Lead too, he is certain we will need it, more than Silver too!

Obe,
It's funny that you mentioned that because I was thinking the exact same thing this morning. Will lead,copper,and brass, go way up in value?
I've been reading of ammo shortages all over the USA.Last week I went to a gun store,just because I always run into people I know, and haven't seen in in a while.They had cases on top of cases of surplus 7.62 and new .223. They also had a gigantic cardboard bin filled with Springfield Armory M1A magazines, which are very expensive at over 50 bucks a piece. I went back in again yesterday, all the magazines were sold, and nearly all that ammo was gone.
I might have to go MDing at the rifle range. Dig up some lead and brass,sell it at the junkyard and buy silver coin with the profit

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread