Dreamscape II ******

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
OK you know that I make some crazy posts from time to time, Well, It's that time.
I had a dream last night. I was in a Physiology class, taking a test. There were two of us at each table. Next to me was a 6 year old guineas. The first two questions were easy and I can't recall them, but the third question as stated was: What is the sum distribution of 99/59ths.
The questions were read to us by the prof and we were given a few minutes to write our answers. No other explanation was given. I know what I wrote for the answer, what would you have answered? Frank...
Flordia 07-disney.jpg The Inquisitor

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
OK you know that I make some crazy posts from time to time, Well, It's that time.
I had a dream last night. I was in a Physiology class, taking a test. There were two of us at each table. Next to me was a 6 year old guineas. The first two questions were easy and I can't recall them, but the third question as stated was: What is the sum distribution of 99/59ths.
The questions were read to us by the prof and we were given a few minutes to write our answers. No other explanation was given. I know what I wrote for the answer, what would you have answered? Frank...
View attachment 894716 The Inquisitor
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well Here's the answer I furnished in the dream: 99/59ths=1 40/59ths=1.678

I thought he was trying to determine a preference for fraction or decimal use, so I played his game.
Hay it was a dream!
I still haven't figured out the last dream with the cylinder with the lettering on it. Frank... xir dream image.jpg

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
In the last year or so I have had dreams of being on the job solving technical problems. I don't like it, I wake up tired, and I don't get paid.

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
In the last year or so I have had dreams of being on the job solving technical problems. I don't like it, I wake up tired, and I don't get paid.

Hay, I retired in 94 and I still have dreams about solving technical & customer problems. It never really ends!
Frank...
111-2 700 head of old man.jpg

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe there is a twelve step program for guys like us. Like "Hi, My name is John, I'm a dreamaholic" Hi JOhn!

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Maybe there is a twelve step program for guys like us. Like "Hi, My name is John, I'm a dreamaholic" Hi JOhn!

James Dean said it:"Dream as if you will live forever, Live as if you will die today."

I think it is best to die with your boots on. Frank...
I think he was doing about 120 when he checked out. Barns 017.jpg

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 894716 The Inquisitor

In this dream the student represents you (your conscious) and the professor represents you (your subconscious.) The 6y.o. is too hard to identify importance and may be simple cognitive distortion of dream patterns...it may also represent something from your past. Sometimes a red wheelbarrow is just a red wheelbarrow.

The question is irrelevant and unimportant. What is important is that you are testing yourself. You brought the dream online to seek validation of yourself. So...what are you insecure about? Or, do you think something important is coming up in your life when you feel you will be tested? There are infinite other interpretations; however, without knowing you these would be the two most common.

Crispin

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Could be Frankn feels the same many older feel, that he has to compete against a 6 year old genius. Or if not compete, at least paired with one. The Professor was responsible for the seating arrangement. The Professor is stacking the deck. Hands of fate?

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
You mean I am up against a stacked deck? Time to get out the Texas Defender and even up! I don't see Sam around! lol Frank...
6 06-1 Yellowstone 119-2.jpg Making my get away!

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Nice Swallowtail
Yea, a Tiger Swallowtail, East coast version. He was in my yard, but as you can see, I moved him to Mammoth Springs in Yellowstone. Hay maybe that is the symbol for me, I was there. LOL Frank

6 06-1 Yellowstone 119-1.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions