Dredge Hearings by CWQB

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a message from the State Water Resources Control Board.Hello All:

State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board) staff has posted a Public Notice for four upcoming workshops to solicit input from stakeholders and California Native American Tribal interests on how to regulate suction dredge mining at: State Water Resources Control Board.
The workshop Agenda and Frequently Asked Questions are also posted at this link.

Staff of the State Water Board and California Department of Fish and Wildlife will be conducting these workshops in accordance with the requirements of Senate Bill 637 which became effective on January 1, 2016. The four workshops will be held in Fresno on January 17, 2017; San Bernardino on January 18, 2017; Redding on January 25, 2017; and Sacramento on February 6, 2017. Please refer to the Public Notice for the times and locations of these workshops.

After the public workshops, State Water Board staff will draft recommendations on how to appropriately regulate suction dredge mining for consideration by the State Water Board. After staff has prepared the draft recommendations, staff will propose an additional workshop and an adoption hearing where stakeholders and California Native American Tribal interests may speak directly to the State Water Board. Staff will also provide additional opportunities to submit written comments on the proposed recommendations to regulate suction dredge mining.

For future email notifications and other communications from the State Water Board regarding this matter, please subscribe to the “Suction Dredge Mining email notification list by following the link below, choosing the Water Quality list, and selecting "Suction Dredge Mining": State Water Resources Control Board.

Future email notifications on this matter will only be distributed via the “Suction Dredge Mining” email notification list.

Thank you,

State Water Resources Control Board
NPDES Program Staff

I hope this notice doesn't get removed also like the last one as EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to prepare for the last stand....John

Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I started to wonder wazzup, as I just read a very similar post in the last day or two - almost thinking it was last night, even.

Threads like this have been removed before? Why??

Frank Tillman

Nov 16, 2016
Western USA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Received an email from ICMJ that a supporter of ours is on the Trump transition team and
a meeting is being arranged with some miners and President elect Trump.
They are hopeful.

In time some dredging may eventually be allowed.

Last edited:

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Received an email from ICMJ that a supporter of ours is on the Trump transition team and
a meeting is being arranged with some miners and President elect Trump.
They are hopeful.

In time some dredging may eventually be allowed.
good start BUT weve got to follow through with comments that are precise and to the point for them to go forward with. verified facts work while opinions don't!

Frank Tillman

Nov 16, 2016
Western USA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hahahahahahaha puff puff passs

Not sure what you mean by this, but I know California and the shallow, bird brain liberals that
have control of the government here as well as anyone. If it is done correctly by restricting federal
funding there is a good chance some dredging up to 4" will eventually be allowed.

This is where I have spent my life as an attorney and CPA dealing with these characters and the
government here. They are soulless evil pigs that care about money and government jobs.
There is also a lot of sympathy here among the press and people for the gold mining history.

We'll see.

OP
OP
H

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been seeing for "9" bloody seasons gone gone gone. There is NO correctly when government operates open and notoriously illegally to steal a segregated groups rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Calif is one crooked ship from stem to stern and a few good real miners pulling miracles outta hats--example most recent Mr. Keith Walker in the court in SB on the 14th as PROFESSIONAL miners who pay taxes, feed families and live off their gold have been stayed for over 5 1/2 years whilst the pay to play screwed it ALL up mining miners. You got your take and I got mine ...so be it...lotza luck... John

SunshineMiner

Jun 2, 2014
Someplace Sunny, California
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Two things really stick out to me... "Indian Tribal Leaders, and Stakeholders" Who are the stakeholders? There was another instance where our "voice" wasn't heard during certain precedings because we weren't a representative body at the time... We technically still arent as there are no mining districts... Sounds like it will be the State Water Board, Tribal Interests and probably lobbyists and whackos like Sierra Fund... Idk.. Stakeholders, hope they'll actually LISTEN to claim owners this time......

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Stakeholders are whom ever is involved using this land. I.E. Indians , Miners ,claim owners , Farmers , Ranchers , Loggers , recreational types :Boaters (if applicable) hikers E . T . C .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread