Dredging in Nome, Alaska

fergy2006

Aug 26, 2012
Looking to speak to experienced dredgers who ALREADY WORKED in Nome or who HAVE WORKED in the area conducting dredging operations. I have questions in regards to setting up a small rig out there and already have done a large amount of research (but still have much much much more I imagine to do). I will answer now, Yes I have watched the series Bering Sea Gold however please do not be prejudice and shoot me down for having an interest in starting up. I will not ignore or shun any negative feedback but will instead take on board all your advice you have to offer. If you feel my venture is pointless and a waste of money then please don't kick me down with witty remarks instead tell me why. If you wish to email then please do, I will also be wanting to visit to conduct a recce in the 2013 season.

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Looking to speak to experienced dredgers who ALREADY WORKED in Nome or who HAVE WORKED in the area conducting dredging operations. I have questions in regards to setting up a small rig out there and already have done a large amount of research (but still have much much much more I imagine to do). I will answer now, Yes I have watched the series Bering Sea Gold however please do not be prejudice and shoot me down for having an interest in starting up. I will not ignore or shun any negative feedback but will instead take on board all your advice you have to offer. If you feel my venture is pointless and a waste of money then please don't kick me down with witty remarks instead tell me why. If you wish to email then please do, I will also be wanting to visit to conduct a recce in the 2013 season.

Try this link as I am certain they would have a better chance in pointing you in the proper directions more so than here.
City of Nome, Alaska -

OP
OP
F

fergy2006

Aug 26, 2012
Many thanks guys, this has given me some invaluable research which will keep me busy for a few weeks now. If anyone is on this forum who has conducted dredging operations in nome then I would love to chat to get some first hand experience. Again thank you all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread