drill holes

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
hello all i have found drill holes at a site i believe contains or contained treasure here in massachusetts. while searching in the rain one day i noticed that when the drill hole filled with water not to full and not full enough you would miss the symbol it produced which is a diamond shape with the four points pointing east west north and south. the north point looks differant than the other three . the two drill holes i found are 66 yards apart then six feet to a third hole hmmm 66 .6 then a large diamond stone 72 inches long hmmmm 66.6 -72 these holes are in a line running from west to east the large diamond stone has drill holes along each side they number 3 5 6 9 and 8 holes drilled in a row drilled vertically into stone. this diamond stone sits between three stones above ground below this diamond stone is three more stones buried under ground just the tops of the stones are visible hmmm looks like a star of david with a diamond center. i have found symbols carved into stone that measure 66.6 feet from drill hole with another symbol next to it that measures 72 feet from stone. any ideas please contact me kiddrock and not the rapper kiddrock. but william kidd left masonic symbols that lead me here.

H

Holyfield

KiddRock draw a quick handmap if you could. thank's Happy Hunt'in-Holyfield

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread