Drill

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
I watched my third son, pick up this drill, out of our creek. I wanted to tackle him down, these last couple of times that I've seen him find something, but he's the one son that's bigger then me, and he don't have no sense of humor. ::)

P1010005.jpg

Upvote 0

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find, I know what you mean about getting
larger, Bean.
My oldest is 5' 11", I wrestled them until I was 50,
well, maybe 52, then I quit, he said, "just when I get
big enough to maybe whip you, you quit." ???

Fossis............

OP
OP
bean man

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
Thanks Pickaway.

Thanks Fossis, sounds about right. I'm not quite there yet, but I can see it coming.

Thanks Don, my throwing arm's been blown for years, I'd get killed.

Belonged to the keeper of the spirits, and it was a hollowed out tree trunk. ;D Thanks Gypsy!

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
bean man said:
I watched my third son, pick up this drill, out of our creek. I wanted to tackle him down, these last couple of times that I've seen him find something, but he's the one son that's bigger then me, and he don't have no sense of humor. ::)
Tell him he is grounded and gets no supper till he turns it over LOL nice find. I wish I could make a creek find! Jeff

P1010005.jpg

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
justgeese said:
Great idea Jeff.....after the operation get you an inner tube and float hunt the creeks...I'm so smart I scare myself some times ::)
Don
Great idea Don, Thanks I may just try that! Jeff

Adena_man

Feb 5, 2007
Nicholasville, Ky
Nice one Bean man! They are hard to find unbroken. My son isn't as tall as I am, but his arms are as big as my legs. He is a firefighter and is strong as an ox! He demonstrated one of their techniques on me the other day. I am 6' 2" and 220 lbs. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder and proceeded to walk down the yard like I was nothing. Needless to say, the wrestling matches are over. ;D

Good luck!

Brian

OP
OP
bean man

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
Thanks Cannon!

Thanks Brian, sounds like your boy's the guy you want coming for you, if your in a burning building.

Johnny X

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2005
Jerseyville Illinois
Detector(s) used
White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes
That's a nice little drill. I seem to have the same problem with my little bro... I started taking him to the field... and now he's pulling out a ton of good stuff. Ha.

xstevenx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread