coinshooter55

Greenie
Jul 18, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Compass Scanner Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Started early today 6:00 am, Beach parking and beach opens at that time 75 cents an hour to park and go on the beach. Thought I'd be by myself, not so :o !! four other hunters Ha!! So much for being alone. I didn't work in the water tide was in can't get to the prime area. Anyways 20 pennies, 5 nickels, 3 dimes, 3 quarters, 1 sinker, 1 fishing swivel, 1 small wedding band 14 kt, and what I thought a the beach was a silver box link chain with silver cross, the cross is 14 kt white gold with 15 diamonds. Thats all in 2 1/2 hrs. :) Plus all the other junk. Good day. :thumbsup:
Thats it from :icon_sunny: Florida
IMG_1000.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

Upvote 0

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoa! That's quite a haul in my book. Congrats on the diamond cross, unusual to find that kind of quality.

Susan

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Great beach hunt, congrats on the nice finds. Did you test the diamonds? Hope they're real for you.
Glenn

toolman61

May 31, 2008
Very nice jewelry!! LIke stated above hope the eclace is real gold,diamonds.. How nice is a good day like that!!!! HH Tom

OP
OP
coinshooter55

coinshooter55

Greenie
Jul 18, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Compass Scanner Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasurdiggrNY said:
Great beach hunt, congrats on the nice finds. Did you test the diamonds? Hope they're real for you.
Glenn
They don't usually have the little port hole in the back if they weren't, I have to get them tested, :( I still like the find for the dry sand. TreasurdiggrNY where in NY ?

T

TreasurdiggrNY

coinshooter55 said:
TreasurdiggrNY said:
Glenn
They don't usually have the little port hole in the back if they weren't, I have to get them tested, :( I still like the find for the dry sand. TreasurdiggrNY where in NY ?

I'm in Manhattan, Midtown East :thumbsup:
Glenn

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any time at the beach would be considered successful in my book. C :thumbsup:ongrats

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Wow nice scoops from the beach. WTG....jgas

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread