Jul 16, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
B

BiggusDiggus

Hello sparkgirl...welcome! Dudley is close to the CT border which looks to be a good spot due to the old wagon highways that connect Hartford to Boston...which I believe go north and north east from Hartford...I don't have any experience hunting in Mass. but have had luck finding old foundations in CT up that way...if your interested in more info I can point ya in a good direction or if your looking for a buddy to hunt with PM me...Good luck & HH

JackInFlorida

Feb 28, 2007
Leesburg, FL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 - Whites PI Pro, Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Sparkgirl, welcome to TreasureNet,

I have this Thursday and Friday off and was thinking about hunting Natasket Beach or Revere Beach. Since low tide is around 3 AM/PM, it thought it would be a good chance to hunt without too many folks on the beach. I prefer water hunting too, walking, snorkeling or scuba diving. Haven't found any local swimming holes out here by Agawam, MA yet that produce anything. I have a hand held that I use for places that I have to be more discrete.

Jack

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have u been at all out yet in dudley im close to ur old spot just curious how it mayb in dudley, I have detected a little in Franklin had some decent luck to anyeays good luck with ur new location,& welcome to tnet

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello from west brookfield!

If you ever want to hunt, I'm free weekday nights. I use fisher F4 and garret 350.
Wicka

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread