Dug a heart today

Adamoffresno

Mar 17, 2008
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter land star
Today i got some time to dig around my foke's backyard while they went to reno for a few day's, there getting ready to lay down some Cement for a new parking area in the backyard for a new Rv there buying. After a few hour's and about 60 rusted nail's and a Lot of Busted glass later i got an odd Hit on my bounty hunter, i started digging down and Hit an old busted pipe. after that i dug up a few more nail's and bolt's. i got a hit and started working my way down when i seen what looked to me like part of a coffee cup but when i picked it up it had the the word's "je" on it. i sifted around the dirt and found the other half and it read's "Jeanette" on it. Turned out to be a Heart with tiny flower's on it. Got an aunt named jeanette so i geuss it was her's. Found a Fake Diamond ear ring next to the heart also.

Well i have a few day's before the Cement is layed so i'll see what else i can dig up before there Coverd up for good.

I'll post anymore find's on here, i got two older brother's and an older sister that use to drop stuff out back all the time and god know's what my older brother's might of buried when they were younger

Well Take care and Happy Hunting everyone!!
:thumbsup:

Attachments

• today004.jpg
    today004.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 435
  • today005.jpg
    today005.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 424
  • today010.jpg
    today010.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 414
  • today012.jpg
    today012.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 421
Upvote 0

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Adamoffresno,
my very first find was also a heart :thumbsup:
Welcome to this treasure site, make sure you share all your treasure finds with this community here

One good thing I've learned here as a novice MD'r is
check out under the clothes-drying line
Cheers, Mike

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Welcome to tnet! So glad you are getting a chance to go through there before the cement is poured! The heart is very cute. Hopefully you will find lots of great stuff that will bring back memories for family members!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread