dug a trio ..........

Marc(NB)

Apr 21, 2008
N.B. Canada
Detector(s) used
currently use Sov XS2A Pro,Ace 250,past detectors Garrett 1000 PM,Whites Prizm 2,Fisher 1280X,Tesoro Golden Umax
Like an addict I needed my fix of silver,so off to a site that is litterered with pulltabs and such.The old sov. didnt leave me down.Had to concentrate on the tones.Slowly sweeping in between the trash signals I would get a short spike in the tone sound,then I would recheck again using my meter to see if it would lock on to 180(which it would but only for a fraction of a second cause of the surrounding junk)Patience is a virtue in this hobby!The dime is a 1962, the worn out quarter(center),the date is worn out but is from the early 1900's and the last quarter is a 43 Thanks for looking.HH
silvertrio.jpg

Upvote 0

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
OH CANADA strikes again...What a RUSH!!!!!! Go Geddy......jgas

Admiral de Salee

Apr 2, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's V3i w. D2 or Super12
White's DFX w. D2 or 5.3
Sunray DX-1, Lesche Digger
Great coins! Someone over on dfxonly found an apparent returned WW1 soldier's stash (or backyard fling-'em). There was a 1910 Canada Cent in there, and I looked it up for him.

I like you-all's sweeet silver dimes, and I hope to find another one soon.

And I'll bet there are more goodies where these came from. The George V quarter is silver, is the '43 one silver too? It had a hard life in the dirt. Maybe some baking soda will clean it up.
Thanks for the pic. HH.

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the silver! What, no fishscales? HH, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread