image-1185399257.png
    250.7 KB · Views: 141
Upvote 7

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your picture came out bad but congrats on your find.

OP
OP
willis7

willis7

Mar 29, 2014
yeah my phone is broken this is the best it will get, and thanks!

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pics ok, I remember what one looks like. ;)

Nice finds.

If your avatar is you, thank you for your service!

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Phones are for making phone calls.. Cameras are for taking pictures.. Hope this helps.. LoL.. good finds.

Yeah! What's the matter with him?! Get out there and buy something else for our sharing convenience! The gall! :tongue3:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Yeah! What's the matter with him?! Get out there and buy something else for our sharing convenience! The gall! :tongue3:
My point was just that these days there's no reason not to have a halfway decent digital camera. When my old one crapped out recently I went on Ebay and bought a used Canon Power Shot 7.1 mega pixel camera for 20 bucks plus $5 shipping. It ain't fancy and there's certainly much better cameras out there but it takes pictures that are 100 times better than my phone takes. Besides I'm old school. I use a computer to go on the internet too, NOT my phone.. Just my opinion that when you have ONE thing that's supposed to do everything, it dosn't do any of it really well.. lol

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My point was just that these days there's no reason not to have a halfway decent digital camera. When my old one crapped out recently I went on Ebay and bought a used Canon Power Shot 7.1 mega pixel camera for 20 bucks plus $5 shipping.

25 bucks!?!?!

Sorry, out of my range! ;)

I tend not to use my phone for pics also, I suspect I'm older school. Takes a while to develop the film and then record them back to the post, but, at least I'm not going to damage my phone by taking too many pics. ;) LOL

OP
OP
willis7

willis7

Mar 29, 2014
I run on a very tight budget I don't have home internet or a computer the cheapest way for me to do everything is through my phone and that plan, right now 25 dollars is ALOT of money and if I had that spare money I would use it to treat my wife to a small date.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I run on a very tight budget I don't have home internet or a computer the cheapest way for me to do everything is through my phone and that plan, right now 25 dollars is ALOT of money and if I had that spare money I would use it to treat my wife to a small date.

My point, exactly! Thanks!

OP
OP
willis7

willis7

Mar 29, 2014
and the pic for my avatar is me pre-mob I did one tour in Africa then after my 6 year contract I got out to peruse making a family

OP
OP
willis7

willis7

Mar 29, 2014
I loved the army those years were the best years I've had!

Papalittle

Apr 17, 2013
Hardy, Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Eurotek Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Ace 250 Teknetics Delta4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My point was just that these days there's no reason not to have a halfway decent digital camera. When my old one crapped out recently I went on Ebay and bought a used Canon Power Shot 7.1 mega pixel camera for 20 bucks plus $5 shipping. It ain't fancy and there's certainly much better cameras out there but it takes pictures that are 100 times better than my phone takes. Besides I'm old school. I use a computer to go on the internet too, NOT my phone.. Just my opinion that when you have ONE thing that's supposed to do everything, it dosn't do any of it really well.. lol

AMEN BROTHER!! I agree 100 percent

leenie

Dec 30, 2006
Northwest Indiana
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE Pro xp dues
hi willis nice find on the ring. my grandson is in the army now. thank you for your service and good luck hunting. dave

whammy

Oct 23, 2012
Conquest New York
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, DFX, Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super find and rescue. U.S.A.F retired ( just had to get my .02 worth )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions