Dump dreams are made of

Jnnaudio

Tenderfoot
Nov 22, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Well ill just get to it. I had 1400 bucks in halves and i was putting them in the coin machine. Filled the bag up one time and when i got done the bank manager came up to me and said we need to check the machine to see if there are any coins that did not go into the reject. She opened it up and starts handing me stuff. She handed me

Six silver Ike's
Seven silver quarters
11 silver dimes

She asked if i wanted them and i said how much. She said you can just have them or put them in your account. I was like yes i guess i will take them and played dumb like i have never seen an Ike dollar be for. I said thank you so much and i think i have found me new fav dump bank.

Upvote 0

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow - that is a great dump bank. :)

The coin machines I use don't even take big dollar coins - I didn't think any of them did.

"She said you can just have them or put them in your account." I bet that was a tough choice for a CRHer. :laughing7:

OP
OP
J

Jnnaudio

Tenderfoot
Nov 22, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah im thinking of just asking all of the banks now say i put i dollar coin in and it did not count it and when they open it up ill just say it was all my change. It might work but only time will tell

cbrtriple8

Aug 11, 2011
That's how I gotten 2 ASE. Machine jam up and the manager opened the coin counter and there were few coins stuck in the tray, few tokens, 2 foreign coins, and 2 SILVER EAGLE!!! ( 2009 n 2010 - which was both my daughters birth year!!1)
Needless to say, I went to walmart right away and bought her a big box of chocolate!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread