dump surprise

Reverend B*IKE*

Jan 11, 2009
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I go to my dump bank today using the coinstar and when I went to cash in I see the teller has bunch of silver halfs. So I ask to buy the halfs then I tell her I will pick up a few rolls of ABE dollars (I have a hunch these may do well over time) and some loose kennedys rolls in the vault. Well lo and behold I got 10- 40% and a few not must of been from a roll? I also show a picture results of about 6 boxes one damaged walking lib. bummer Also Scored 50 two dollars in sequencial order brand new un folded. Dont know if these have any value?

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_0008.JPG
    IMG_0008.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 344
Upvote 0

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
I doubt the twos are worth much over face.

In the past few days, I've gotten over $200 in Toms, most of them sequencial order too. Mine were either from the 2003 or 2003A series, but I've heard several people report that they've gotten entire straps of Toms from 1976 in CU sequencial order...hard to believe that there are entire straps of untouched bills from 34 years ago still sitting in vaults.

I've been getting Toms for a few months from the bank, and 90% of the time, they are CU in sequencial order.

I've spent every last one of those Toms, BTW.

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
nice score on the silver!!! i too ALWAYS get uncirc toms, always spend them, occasionally get 3-5 '76's in order, i keep those, the rest go back...keep it up and hh!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread