dumping

azlegends

Jul 13, 2011
I kind of touched on this topic in my az hunters thread, but I wanted to broaden it in hopes of more answers and further discussion. Do any of you regularly attempt to coordinate and cooperate with other hunters in your area so that you don't search each others dumps frequently. I think it would be a dream circumstance for all the significant coin hunters in my area designed specific branches for dumping, after clearing them out first. I think this kind of guerrilla method could drastically improve an areas ratio of success. Thoughts?

Upvote 0

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
You may have a good idea here, but I think that inevitably any system you build will crash itself for these reasons:

1. Any success you gain for you CRH'ers will encourage more to get into the hobby.
2. The united weight of ordering from certain banks and dumping at certain banks will destroy any patience the banks have had so far.

3. Generally, banks with all of their computers recognize patterns of expenditures
(read that "carrier fees") and get their act together sooner than the CRH'ers can.

4. If this happens, then ALL of the banks in your areas may be demanding FEES.

5. My success so far has depended upon acting INDEPENDENTLY.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRH isn't exactly a "team sport", that being said we exchange tons of information but the act of doing it is generally independent.

somebody once said here, i'll teach you how to fish, but I won't show you where I fish at or give you all my trade secrets.

dumping is equally important to finding banks that will order you gross amounts of halves. You just have to do a little experimenting, find out how you can make the bankers job easier while still bringing in gobs of coins.

OP
OP
A

azlegends

Jul 13, 2011
I think maybe you guys are misunderstanding. Im certainly not talking about order at the same banks. I was thinking more along the lines of everybody dumping at one bank(not one branch) so that local hunter know where the dumps are.

OP
OP
A

azlegends

Jul 13, 2011
I just went back and re read my post to make sure if I was causing the confusion and I was lol. In the first post I meant to say if all the hunters picked certain banks not branches to dump at. Sorry, obviously 10 guys dumping tons of halves in one building would quickly go bad.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes it would make them on their sad faces and charge fees.

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
"ha ha....you again!"
"Wow, you sure do have a lot of coins"
"I'm really getting my exercise today !"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread