Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My bank "WF" pulled all the machins from there lobbys, which sucks, But now they have bags you can put the coin into...I was leary at first, because they send it somewhere to get counted. But the last 2 times I used it, I wrote the amount on the bag, as well as a note in the bag ..I knwo its was overkill, But i wanted them to know I knew EXACLTY what was in there..and it was dead on when it was deposited in my account. I would love to find a bank that has a machine again

OP
OP
Thorne

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was considering making an account just for dumps. However I'm such small timing it now hardly seems worth the hassle for a hundred rolls of cents a month

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was considering making an account just for dumps. However I'm such small timing it now hardly seems worth the hassle for a hundred rolls of cents a month

You can't expect a bank to work for free. In other words, why would a bank cash in coins for you regularly when you don't even have a account with them? Think of it this way...if you owned a lawn mowing service, would you loan your equipment to any and every random person that asked to borrow it to mow their own yard for free? Of course you wouldn't. You might find a bank willing to do this, and if you do, great! But, they certainly do not have to.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Thorne

Thorne

Dec 5, 2012
Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True. I was just thinking of cashing them in at the same bank I use just a different branch in another county

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread