WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
This is the last of my photos from my mini vacation/mission trip last month. As I was running around Marblehead there were some ladies taking pictures and giggling. I caught myself right before I walked in front of them. Then, I heard one of them say, "I can't believe he's still sitting there!" I looked over to see what they were photographing and here's this guy not three feet away, not even phased that he was being watched so closely. As you will see, he suffers from Dunlap Disease. His stomach has "dunlapped" onto the picnic table! LOL!:laughing7:

IMG_0078.JPG

IMG_0079.JPG

Thanks for looking! :hello:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
This is the last of my photos from my mini vacation/mission trip last month. As I was running around Marblehead there were some ladies taking pictures and giggling. I caught myself right before I walked in front of them. Then, I heard one of them say, "I can't believe he's still sitting there!" I looked over to see what they were photographing and here's this guy not three feet away, not even phased that he was being watched so closely. As you will see, he suffers from Dunlap Disease. His stomach has "dunlapped" onto the picnic table! LOL!:laughing7:

View attachment 1513330

View attachment 1513332

Thanks for looking! :hello:

That sure looks like a nursing female to me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread