Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what ever ...so if you're smart why don't you tell me ,why all these storytellers have very different detail .yet some are word for word copy cating , Robert Mckee ,Frank Luke ,Frank Kirkland,P.C.bicknell ., maybe the whole legend is fiction more than anyone wants to know .i have a Arizona Gazette paper for Nov 22, 1895 that paper has more real details in it than any thing i have read here in the last 10 years ...but if keep trolling people they will never give you the time of day . let alone debate any real evidence with you ...saying your a treasure hunter is not the same as being a dutch hunter for more than 50 years ,, so you go along and play now i am not going to put up with BS ...

Last edited:

flyangelz

Jan 16, 2023
Blindbowman…….you continue to change your story…

You’ve stated many times that you found treasure, then stated that you didn’t and stopped looking altogether.

Perhaps you are having difficulty keeping track of your last yarn?
Give him the respect he deserves, I bow to you bowman for your patience , your life is waiting and you will see the tree bear fruit. . I can assure you mr BB you will pass your knowing on, the wait is worth everything. 😇

flyangelz

Jan 16, 2023
I may be a newbie here , funny I am old in spirit. I like to listen to the elder/s who have much wisdom pertaining to the lost Dutchman mines. If one could offer a message to help a team I would be greatly beyond anyth8ng gold could buy. The threads are most enjoyable , many have come and most have gone, the threads have silently captured certainly my interest over time. I could sure do with help In the salt creek if you can help with a cave at lower level . Was this a city once ? I can see the walls tumbled . Never give away what men have safe guarded with their lives , we only pass on this journey once in a lifetime the choice of what you find and what to do with it must be worth a shamans story. Thankyou the canyon never forgets those who watched and guarded. The time of the warrior will come to free the secret covenant and be used as a help or cry of the rivers and the blood held withiin the mountains. The cherished ancients will echo the cry when the time of the solar passage lights up the skies. Until then the stars will keep you safe.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One thing to be a treasure hunter, another to be a story teller.

While some generate incredible fictional stories, when it comes to providing evidence of claims made about finding treasure, silence/excuses/rationalization typically follow.

It’s telling when one who previously claimed to have FOUND a treasure then states later that they have given up looking for the same treasure.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One thing to be a treasure hunter, another to be a story teller.

While some generate incredible fictional stories, when it comes to providing evidence of claims made about finding treasure, silence/excuses/rationalization typically follow.

It’s telling when one who previously claimed to have FOUND a treasure then states later that they have given up looking for the same treasure.
The nerve of some people…

Ed T

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may be a newbie here , funny I am old in spirit. I like to listen to the elder/s who have much wisdom pertaining to the lost Dutchman mines. If one could offer a message to help a team I would be greatly beyond anyth8ng gold could buy. The threads are most enjoyable , many have come and most have gone, the threads have silently captured certainly my interest over time. I could sure do with help In the salt creek if you can help with a cave at lower level . Was this a city once ? I can see the walls tumbled . Never give away what men have safe guarded with their lives , we only pass on this journey once in a lifetime the choice of what you find and what to do with it must be worth a shamans story. Thankyou the canyon never forgets those who watched and guarded. The time of the warrior will come to free the secret covenant and be used as a help or cry of the rivers and the blood held withiin the mountains. The cherished ancients will echo the cry when the time of the solar passage lights up the skies. Until then the stars will keep you safe.
being a immortal has a oath ,who you are this means very little its who you are when you leave this earth ..how will walk into the next life .and what path will you take ..what have you earned in this lifetime ,and that's not about wealth you put in your pockets ..you tell me would you give the lucifer stone to anyone . would you even give someone a chance to take it from you ? you humans have no idea what true evil is ...its part of creation and it will happen but how much it destroys is up to the grail stone ..every one that has sin will be blinded ..

flyangelz

Jan 16, 2023
I have uncovered a map that was hidden since it arrived in the states. Coin shaped map with touchpoints to light up map. It had a reverse side that was very reflective and when I got my magnifying glass I was amazed at the look into many templar archives and maps including the oak island distraction. 30 billion$ easy just in gold and silver. Showed honey hole on front with bigger view and more locations on back with main map. I've never seen a map like that so to find it in my basement in an old clay pot I'm happy. Real or no? I would show picture but it's value and what it represents might just start a fight
being a immortal has a oath ,who you are this means very little its who you are when you leave this earth ..how will walk into the next life .and what path will you take ..what have you earned in this lifetime ,and that's not about wealth you put in your pockets ..you tell me would you give the lucifer stone to anyone . would you even give someone a chance to take it from you ? you humans have no idea what true evil is ...its part of creation and it will happen but how much it destroys is up to the grail stone ..every one that has sin will be blinded ..
Thankyou howling wind for replying. Humans dont Know true evil. The best hope I pray for is creators mercy.

flyangelz

Jan 16, 2023
Thankyou howling wind for replying. Humans dont Know true evil. The best hope I pray for is creators mercy.
I believe you. I Thankyou. I know you have walked far. You honour the true spirits, you walk with others who try to ridicule your teachings and shares. You are generous with your time . They (humans who are lazy) ask for proof, it seems proof belongs in white mans thinking wrapped with the distortions of manipulated thoughts . No proof needed except to silence loose lips who are lazy. I have Had to think about your question and how I will respond which I will. Who am I dear one except to blow a gentle breeze your way.

AncientofSouls

Jan 15, 2023
Blindbowman, good morning. I have spent time reading through all that you have shared for the past 17 + years. I have a pretty good idea why we have coincidently crossed paths. I also know that we now have even more homework to do.

May I ask you a question now?

You related or hinted that you have a stone in your possession. You called it the "Satan Stone" if memory serves.

Is this one of the "black and purple stones" which whispers?

If so, it would explain a few of your comments. You've been shown some intense visions; and they do seem relevant to the time we are in. I understand you are an accomplished Shaman, and sounds like you are adept at performing what Lars Muhl calls the "Chariot of Fire". I am currently reading the "Book of Sons of Fire" and am coming to the conclusion that humanity is going to find itself in one heck of an immense vacuum soon.

We have been advised that the Vatican is going to be exposed for what it is. In fact, many things are going to be exposed for what they are - including the entity currently called the US Government. We have been advised that there is only one timeline now, and that it is moving slower so that humanity can see more.

I hope that you have visited some of the links shared by my friends. I also hope that you are ok. If you have one of those stones, it might be time to return it to it's rightful place. The peoples who belong to that place should probably gather there at some point. We've been told that entities have been dealt with, but that only a few (chosen) will be allowed inside, but only after an important thing has been uncovered.

But I am getting ahead of myself.

Please be safe. And thank you so much for helping my friends!

Juiced8

Aug 23, 2022
Give him the respect he deserves, I bow to you bowman for your patience , your life is waiting and you will see the tree bear fruit. . I can assure you mr BB you will pass your knowing on, the wait is worth everything. 😇
glad to see they have free wifi at the state mental wards, seriously you gotta go man

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blindbowman, again, please stop the religious posts.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
glad to see they have free wifi at the state mental wards, seriously you gotta go man
Juiced8, please post by our rules. No more insults!

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have no idea what your talking about ,and does it matter to me or the topic ,...NO ...IMHO .. later

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and so brilliant are you to try to get the last word on a thread i did not make and only answered when i was ask something by others ... really grow up !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread