Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar,, my buddy, a treasure is anything of value, be it another mona lisa painting or a trunk of money

In a way 'you' are a treasure, being frorm greece and articulate, sides you can introduce me to those delicious Grik gal dancers. :laughing7: :coffee2::coffee2:

Last edited:

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know a woman with a treasure trove which I have plundered repeatedly and it never runs out :D

Watch which trove you plunder. You may be looking for treasure in all the wrong places!

I think that Frank posted her treasure trove photo a while back.

Sorry, but it's already been plundered!

I guess you're just going to have to settle for sloppy seconds...

View attachment 1279584

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to have one of those Baikal single shots. Not pretty, but they were built like a tank.

Is my son's practice toy . The big is a Luigi Franchi Prestige with 66 cm long barrel of the same brand Elite with external choke . The Prestige version has a 71 long barrel ( * ) with not other choke . I have a ( **** ) cylinder choke , a 5 cm long ( *** ) choke and a 10 cm long ( ** ) choke .
In the picture has the ( *** ) choke .

Last edited:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Is my son's practice toy . The big is a Luigi Franchi Prestige with 66 cm long barrel of the same brand Elite with external choke . The Prestige version has a 71 long barrel ( * ) with not other choke . I have a ( **** ) cylinder choke , a 5 cm long ( *** ) choke and a 10 cm long ( ** ) choke .
In the picture has the ( *** ) choke .

Marius,

I have never been any good with a shotgun, but have owned a few. Only have one now, a Benelli M-3 Super 90. Keep it for home defense. It's semi-auto or pump. Very fast weapon.

Good luck,

Joe

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JOe, mod 28, S^W,357 with a 4" barrel for self defense. Loaded wth semiwadcutters just about perfect - course there are the new hollow point, but juries tend to frown on them.

Also good to 600 meters.

Last edited:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Don Jose,

I have a .44 Ruger Super Redhawk and a Colt .357 Python. Both are like new. Traded a .454 Stainless Casull for a commemorative M-1 Garand:

Garand is my all time favorite rifle. The .454 was too punishing for this old body to absorb.

Take care,

Joe

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe

The M1-Garand was my favorite rifle in the " Medal of Honor " and " Call of Duty " PS2 games . I done all the editions in the " hard " mode .

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Joe

The M1-Garand was my favorite rifle in the " Medal of Honor " and " Call of Duty " PS2 games . I done all the editions in the " hard " mode .

Marius,

Haven't played those games. I was fortunate enough to be issued a Garand in Vietnam. It was the only one I saw over there.

Take care,

Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions