E.B. gardner glass bottle

jwells1991

Jan 28, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi everybody, im new to this website and im hoping to get some help, I recently found a glass bottle in the Adirondacks in the middle of the woods, it says e.b. Gardner Elmira new York on one side and the other side says this bottle is not to be sold, it is a clear bottle. I haven't been able to find any information on the internet about it. can anyone tell me anything about it, thank you very much

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good pictures would be a great help in helping you.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard jwells1991! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) - members may have more success helping you (your location may help, etc.)...

photo_camera.gif
2nd - A picture(s) is worth a zillion words! If you are having problems posting pictures - take a look at: How to post pictures with your story...

epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Edward B. Gardner was in the soda business for years, he was born in 1851 and passed June 2, 1921. Starting in 1878 the Elmira directories lists him as the "agent", "superintendent" or "manager" for the Eagle Bottling Works at 420-422 Carroll St., in 1912 he relocates to 226 William St. In the later teens the company was known as the Gardner Bottling Company and the address was 224-226 William St..

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't know about that one but I have a ...GARDNER & SON HACKETTSTOWN NJ I wonder if it's the same family ...

Tdog

Silver Member
May 30, 2019
East Central Alabama
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
hi everybody, im new to this website and im hoping to get some help, I recently found a glass bottle in the Adirondacks in the middle of the woods, it says e.b. Gardner Elmira new York on one side and the other side says this bottle is not to be sold, it is a clear bottle. I haven't been able to find any information on the internet about it. can anyone tell me anything about it, thank you very much
Let's see some pics.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread