Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet !

What a Blast from the Past :laughing7:

I have My copy.
I bindered it myself & as far as I'm aware is Complete.

DSCF0003.JPG DSCF0006(1).JPG DSCF0004(1).JPG

If I remember right it was $100.00 a year news letter .
so if you find it. odds are you'll pay :laughing7:

all I see is this at Amazon
Untitled.jpg

then there is this

http://www.amazon.com/Webbs-Wizards-Treasure-Secrets-Early/dp/B002KYCDU4

and from the WayBack Machine This : http://web.archive.org/web/20030207193435/www.treasuresecrets.com/id104.htm

Last edited:
OP
OP
W
Jan 17, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for the info. Looks like my search for copies is going to be harder than I thought.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I look occasionally , in order to see what similar Copies to mine sell for.
But So far nothing.
Even so... odds are very good I will move mine on to my Nephew one of these days.

bikermike

Jul 14, 2012
Stillwater, OK
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, 6.5x9 coil, 4.5 sniper coil, 5x8DD coil, Garrett AT Gold, Centec pinpointer, Garrett pro pointer, Ames digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jeff, why don't you scan your copy? That way you will have a better chance of preserving this rare manuscript. You might have the only complete copy.

Apr 27, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have all the issues from 1986 to 1995. I don't know if there were any more after that. I guess I could photocopy them since I believe they are all out of print. I'm wondering if E. Earl Webb is still with us as I vaguely remember references to an illness or something along those lines from him.

Pinkerbell

Jul 28, 2023
I actually had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Webb last night. He is still with us. Unfortunately I met him because I decided to check on the homeless old man I saw settling in for the night. I got him a blanket and a pillow and gave him some phone numbers and addresses of some agencies in our community that should be able to help him. I will be going back to check on him today after I get off work. It was refreshing to find this thread but also sad that such an accomplished man has fallen on hard times.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Webb last night. He is still with us. Unfortunately I met him because I decided to check on the homeless old man I saw settling in for the night. I got him a blanket and a pillow and gave him some phone numbers and addresses of some agencies in our community that should be able to help him. I will be going back to check on him today after I get off work. It was refreshing to find this thread but also sad that such an accomplished man has fallen on hard times.
Hmmm Blast from the past :(
When I moved out my Home into the Apartment
I mistakenly left the Folder :( it has since been Destroyed with my House & 90% of my Research Material from a 50 year Period :(

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread