E-trac with two cures on the smart screen at the same time??

jhen999

Apr 17, 2014
Northern Califorina
Detector(s) used
Whites 5000D..Whites Classic 3 SL with Mr. Bill mods..Whites MXT...Minelab X-terra 705..Minelab Explorer SE Pro..Whites DFX..Minelab E-trac...Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had my e-trac for almost a year know, and every know and then I will put it in the mode where I have the large fer. and co. numbers and small smart screen, but when I do that and get a signal it will popup two cures in the smart screen and as I move the coil over the target the cures will move around on the screen...it doesn't happen when I am in the large smart screen and it does not seam to affect the way the machines works..when I get the two cures in the small screen it does seam to get what I have been thinking is EMI..but maybe its has something to do with whats happening with the machine and not EMI..anybody every had this trouble with there e-tracs.????

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never.
But if your ETrac still function's properly with both, sounds like you have a superior machine.
Interesting.
GL
Peace ✌

OP
OP
J

jhen999

Apr 17, 2014
Northern Califorina
Detector(s) used
Whites 5000D..Whites Classic 3 SL with Mr. Bill mods..Whites MXT...Minelab X-terra 705..Minelab Explorer SE Pro..Whites DFX..Minelab E-trac...Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called Minelab and asked them about it, the service guy I talked to said he had never heard of that either, I had some people on another forum say they had seen it on a few e-tracs . Minelab told me to send it in at the end of the year..its still has over 2 years left on the warranty and they would take care of it...just wondering if it could interfere with the performance in anyway ?

Auriemma

Jul 24, 2014
SE PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab: Sov XS; Sov XS2 Pro ; XS2a Pro ; E-TRAC; Profind 25, Garrett PP AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had it happen on mine as well. I have no intentions of sending it in as the moment.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread