Eagle eyed a dime at Sheetz.

Jamesabroad

Feb 23, 2013
West Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was paying for some food at Sheetz and was looking at the clear coin tubes for the change dispenser like I always do. Low and behold there was a silver edge in the dime tube. I said, "Hey, there's a silver dime" to the cashier. I told him it was probably Canadian. He asked if I collect coins and I told him I do and I collect silver. He grabbed the key and popped the thing open to retrieve the dime for me. It was a 64 rosie. He wouldn't even take a dime in exchange. Just handed it to me and said "There ya go buddy". What a nice guy! I haven't had time to do any roll hunting so this was a nice treat. Keep an eye out if you shop somewhere that has the same type of change dispensers.

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i hope he won't lose his job over that, you should give him a clad dime next time you see him.

OP
OP
Jamesabroad

Jamesabroad

Feb 23, 2013
West Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried to give him a clad dime and he just said don't worry about it. He's the manager so I don't think he'll loose his job. I will offer a dime again next time I'm in there.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
I tried to give him a clad dime and he just said don't worry about it. He's the manager so I don't think he'll loose his job. I will offer a dime again next time I'm in there.

That's how my work is homie they just let me keep the occasional wheat or silver dime

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread