Eagle Spectrum

Mountainrunner

Greenie
Feb 10, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've still got my old Eagle Spectrum from which I upgraded to an XLT about 11 years ago. I still love both machines. Recently I got an AT Pro as an upgrade to my XLT after much consideration given to the V3i. I am still in the learning phase with the ATP, miss the bigger display and backlight, but hanging in there hoping the ATP will make me a believer. I am thinking on selling the Eagle Spectrum and then giving a hard look at the V3i. I kinda let price get in the way when buying the ATP. It was so much less than the V3i. I'm still a whites man but I am determined to "learn" the ATPro. The Eagle Spectrum is in excellent condition. How much could I expect to get for it?

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot would depend on condition. I've seen them go from $85 - $350 on ebay. If it is in good condition I would expect to get around $250 shipped for it.

GaryInOhio

Feb 19, 2014
Cleveland OH
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle SL II
Fisher F2
BH Landstar
Pro-Find 25
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right now the Eagles, Spectrums, and Spectrum XLTs seem to be getting outrageous prices on eBay.
If you're looking to sell, I think now is the time.
A Spectrum "parts unit" just sold for $227, a working one for $350.
This is much higher than I've usually seen "in season" in Summer, and I watch eBay regularly for older Whites machines.

OP
OP
M

Mountainrunner

Greenie
Feb 10, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks . After getting your post I checked out eBay and saw some on there. It's in great shape. Just needs a rechargeable battery pack. I have been using the "c" battery pack that came with it m I've got the 5" and the 8" coil also. They work on either the spectrum or the XLT.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread