Early Finds This Weekend - Another Ramrod Guide, Inverted US Navy Button & 1892 IH!

mangum

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Early Finds This Weekend - Another Ramrod Guide, Inverted US Navy Button & 1892 IH!

I got out Saturday with my buddies Chris & Chuck Smith to explore some new land that's on a hunt club. We found three different sites all dating from the late 1700s - mid 1800s. Chris had the find of the day with a silver SC pre Civil War button (I was swinging literally a foot away earlier!). We almost walked past the site but a piece of melted lead slowed us down. I didn't find a lot but did have a few good finds. It's really odd, I found my first ramrod guide last weekend (different site and different state) and I found another one this weekend! I also found another flat button with the U.S. Navy eagle on the back (again, a different site). I only found one flat button & it was that one, odd coincidence (Chris found 8 or 9 & Chuck found 3). I also found a 1892 Indian Head & a few other relics. I can't wait to get back to this site we found at the end of the day & see what else is there (I'd like a nice SC button!). 1892ih.png vr.png invert.png unk_1.png unk_2.png groupsat.png ramrod.png

Upvote 7

relic nut

Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet hunt! No telling what awaits.

HH, RN