Easter Weekend Finds

Mr.Waffles

Mar 27, 2015
South West
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1428338314.192553.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1428338376.515997.jpg

Happy Monday everyone. I went out in the desert early in Saturday morning and couldn't be happier with my finds. As always, I try to remain ever hopeful of finding an arrowhead but as luck would have it, I found something else instead. A piece of pottery, a couple of flake knives, and most importantly, a stone bead from possibly a necklace or bracelet. The bead is small as you can see in the second pic, and I'm sure it's worthless but I couldn't be happier with it. I thought it was a neat find and figured I'd post it.
Happy hunting, ya'll

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never worthless to me. Even with no value it is ancient treasure and history.

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
You have a good eye to see that bead. I think the bead is a super find. I have only found one bead and it was made of clay.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice bead find. No beads here that I can find.

OP
OP
Mr.Waffles

Mr.Waffles

Mar 27, 2015
South West
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks everyone. :) I looked for more beads for a little while but couldn't find anything. Maybe next time it rains something else will show up. You never know what could be right under your feet. For me the fun thing about Native American artifacts is that the stuff you're looking for could be 1 inch under the dirt, or 5 feet under the dirt and no metal detector will ever be able to tell you. :P

Happy hunting ya'll!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread