Eastern balto. co. looking for company on hunts

Dual Hunter

Jan 18, 2009
Middle River MD.
Detector(s) used
Minelab ctx 3030. Xp deus.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm a local Eastern Balto Co. hunter who doesn't have any one to join me on my hunts.....the few that i have .but i have some places in mind to check out this year,looking for someone to go along ...gets kind of boring alone. i kind of agree partially with the post of Maryland sucks. i know of many historical sites close that you cant go to because there on state park property or watershed places.i've been hunting for roughly 15 years now on and off when work and family allows and i'm also a hardcore deer hunter so I'm gearing up now to take my second season of coin/relic hunting. i just recently upgraded my Whites coinshooter 2 classic to the Whites DFX and looking forward to trying that.i lease and have permission to metal detect on properties that i hunt during deer season,located on the eastern shore in Talbot,Dorchester and Worchester,i have also plans on hitting Assateague ,Sandy Point,Coin Beach as of now.
guess i'm looking for some to hook up with and share some of my places and some of there's and if we put our heads together locate some more ,i have a lot of good places in mind just need to find a way to get permission .if your interested contact me,i really don't want to pay to join a club.
Mark

muggsc

Tenderfoot
Dec 14, 2005
York Pa.
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Whites dual field surf P.I.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'd be interested. We keep our boat in Middle River. I live in PA. also have a couple good spots up here.
Thanks,
Cal

clam

Greenie
Apr 11, 2009
Baltimore County, MD
Hey Mark, I live in white marsh and I do alot of digging for bottles in the area I have a detector and would like to do more so if you are interested shoot me a email.....Greg R

mtbiker

Aug 24, 2006
VA
Detector(s) used
White's XLT & White's PI
clam said:
Hey Mark, I live in white marsh and I do alot of digging for bottles in the area I have a detector and would like to do more so if you are interested shoot me a email.....Greg R

Ever go in the woods over at the park on Honeygo? Lots of dumps there.

clam

Greenie
Apr 11, 2009
Baltimore County, MD
No I have not been there yet. That is a area that I have been waiting to get to. The spots I am digging now are pretty productive so I have not had the need. I have some spots from the 1700 & 1800's that I am sure have not been gone over with a MD. If you want to hook up when the weather gets good shoot me a email, I have a cheapy MD and would love to get out. I am pretty good with the history of white marsh and let me tell you that there are tons of things that would interest anyone with the treasure bug. Greg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread