Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's gone.....................

OP
OP
MrSchulz

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
randy.jpg

Had to again :occasion14:

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If that's the case, Emeinems post on Solar panels affecting silver prices has no place in the section. But you know what, as a CRH, I like this post. If it gets moved, Im not going to go searching through all the crap that I dont care about however!

Dark

Aug 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What was the thread about eating silver?
I didn't catch it, but it sounds interesting.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why, bc I posted it? Admin youre killing this section...please let us be. Can we have a vote?

Thread was deemed inappropriate for TreasureNet and was removed, TN has more class than that thread......

As stated in TreasureNet rules........"We reserve the right to delete or modify any post, avatar or image, at any time, and for any reason."

Gilmore Happy

Banned
Jul 19, 2011
PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the class part....but we are filthy CRH pirates. Day in and day out, we go into banks, begging for coin. We search through them and get dirty. Then all our pride is knocked down as we have to enter a bank, shameful, as we dump all our junk. This is not a classy hobby....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my honest opinion, I would have deleted it when it was first reported to us and it had only a couple posts, it was deleted by another moderator who also found it classless...............

The Coil Roll Hunting forum is PART of TreasureNet....There is not a vote on which TN rules are followed here or how the forum is moderatered......

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Thread was deemed inappropriate for TreasureNet and was removed, TN has more class than that thread......

As stated in TreasureNet rules........"We reserve the right to delete or modify any post, avatar or image, at any time, and for any reason."

Why couldn't it have gone to Comedy Central then? There are some worse posts there.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
although it was already gone when I got the report I would have removed it also.

if was suggesting a very dangerous act & although most of us members can read & think & laugh.
if there is even the chance of one member trying it & Choking the original poster would be guilty of murder in my opinion
& we would be accomplices for allowing it.

remember we live in the land of lawyers

I for one am glad it was removed even faster then I was able to get to it.

Please remember this is the coin roll hunting section.
if it is not about coin roll hunting it probably doesn't belong here anyway

Nor does this thread for that matter

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its conform of be banned guys.Its not the U.S.A.anymore,its the U.S.S.A.:laughing9:

Red , Why do you & others feel you have a right to compare a forum to the constitution of the US everytime
you's disagree ? how many times do we need to advise you's this is treasureNet, a Privately owned forum.
it is like walking into your or my house & waiving guns around shooting up walls for target practice.
then saying I have the right to bear arms !

Read - Remember & if you don't like, you certainly have a right & MY Permission to leave
this goes for anyone who thinks treasurenet was created in 1776 and is protected under the constitution

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few preach about rights as an American, yet they feel the owner of a private business in America is not allowed to set the rules and procedures for operating their privately own business.... Try walking into a private business and post pictures on their wall telling the owner when he tells you to stop "hey free speech here"....See how that goes over....Try going into a gun shop and post anti-gun posters on their walls and when they tell you to stop tell them "free speech here", let us know how that works....

I have an idea, go to another Treasure forum, break their rules and tell them "hey free speech here when called on it, see how that goes for you......:laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread