eBay Blocked Bidders thread

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Feel free to post the member names of buyers that have won your auction and never paid, tried to scam you, gave unwarranted bad feedback, or just gave you some type of problem. Please provide at least some background (my suggestion is try to list only facts as to avoid any libelous statements/slander) so others can decide if they would also like to block the member(s) you list.

My recent blocked buyers:

jprtrmn - lowball offer ($10 on a $2000 listing)
epiimports - wanted me to wait 3 weeks to get my $, nasty correspondence, bad feedback (removed), numerous bad feedbacks for other sellers
gabig17 - see: (I ordered an item that suppose to be delivered bet... - The eBay Community)

Happy Selling!

flinthunter

Jan 3, 2011
Illinois
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, V3i, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A similar thing was tried on several artifact forums identifying Ebay sellers that sold reproduction artifacts as real artifacts. Lawsuits were filed in short order by a couple of the listed sellers of fake artifacts. Just letting you know what can happen with this.

OP
OP
Joe777Cool

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A similar thing was tried on several artifact forums identifying Ebay sellers that sold reproduction artifacts as real artifacts. Lawsuits were filed in short order by a couple of the listed sellers of fake artifacts. Just letting you know what can happen with this.

Yeah, that's why I mentioned trying to stick to facts only. I can prove someone sent me a lowball offer and asked me to pay 3 weeks after purchase.....claiming someone is selling fake items is something different in my opinion.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread