apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been a very long time since I posted. Work. Guess that happens to most of us.

I sold some Pampered Chef bread tubes on Ebay. Very detailed with photos. New in box. Plastic wrap sealed. This is not a difficult item to describe. The feedback was positive, but was confusing to me, "Smooth transaction. Received exactly what I ordered. Not what I wanted."

I received a great feedback. I am still at 100%. But what gives?

Thanks!
Apush

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like maybe they ordered your item(s) thinking it was something else and realized it was their error after receiving it?

OP
OP
apush

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps you are correct, Treasurekidd. Just wish there was not a negative comment!
Thanks!
Apush

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Although disconcerting and the FB poster seems somewhat self absorbed, it doesn't put you in a negative light.
Don't let it bother you!
Best of Luck!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...The feedback was positive, but was confusing to me, "Smooth transaction. Received exactly what I ordered. Not what I wanted." I received a great feedback...
metal_detector.gif
I fully understand the buyer - I have bought stuff that was exactly as advertised but when I got it in my hands - I realized it wasn't what I really wanted. So, I fully understand the comments - not sure why he (or she) would have gone through the trouble of sharing his (or her) mistake - but since a "positive score" was left - life is good.

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I had a buyer leave a "." for the feedback. That's it. Just a period. Go figure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread