epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks to a N.J. amber blob beer bottle being a lot of 4 bottles on Ebay described as "Four Medicine Bottles" I was able to be the only bidder on the lot, in the group was this AMAZING iron pontiled mineral water with an "M" on the front. In the pics on Ebay she didn't show the front, just the side that said mineral water, she also didn't show the pontil base in any of the pics. So I asked for a base pic figuring it was a pontiled bottle, and when she sent me several pics in an email, instead of adding them to her Ebay listing, I was very happy she included the front side pic showing the "M".

I had one guy tell me he dug one once in a gold miner's camp in California years ago, but nobody seems to have a clue where it's from, but I can assure you I was elated to be the only bidder on the lot of "Four Medicine Bottles". In fact I gave the seller my contact info and told her that in the future I would be happy to help her ID any other bottles she lists for sale since I got such a great deal on this bottle.

Here are some pics, nice as the day it was made, along with the amber blob beer and the N.Y. cobalt blue med that were part of the group.

DSC00607a.jpg
DSC00608aa.jpg
DSC00607.jpg
DSC00608.jpg

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy mackerel, Jim. That's the kind of listing that we all dream of. Good for you, man.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good buy those are really cool

Bass

Silver Member