All Treasure Hunting

bc5391

Sep 23, 2016
Southern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab ,XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw on a listing whenever I was listing it something about eBay handles returns for 30 days on eBay international orders or something like that. Anyone know about this? There wasn't a way to disable it on the listing. Does this apply to the global shipping program? If it does then I guess I'll opt out of the GSP again.
Here is what I ran into. I bought a 3d printer from an Ebay seller whose address was in California. The seller somehow had it listed as "Buyer pays returns", the printer had issues, I requested a return, his address came up as an address in China. So I went through Ebay, the seller was now responsible for the return of the defective printer, he opted out, I got my money back and did not have to return the defective printer
So that is what will happen to you if you have a return.

OP
OP
B

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is what I ran into. I bought a 3d printer from an Ebay seller whose address was in California. The seller somehow had it listed as "Buyer pays returns", the printer had issues, I requested a return, his address came up as an address in China. So I went through Ebay, the seller was now responsible for the return of the defective printer, he opted out, I got my money back and did not have to return the defective printer
So that is what will happen to you if you have a return.
Return address to China when showing Cali address at purchase is wild

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread