diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I click the "sell" link at the top left of any eBay page, it takes me to a page that gives me two options to sell. One for selling myself and the second for using a valet to sell for me. The problem is the "links" don't work. I can click on them all day long and they don't do anything. I've been listing my auctions via my sold/unsold items "sell similar" option. Anybody else having this issue? It's been like this ever since they started with that "valet" seller BS, weeks ago.

Last edited:

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Diggum, after a two yr hiatus I have recently started selling some stuff that has been piling up in my den. I have been listing from the "all selling" page and "sell an item". I hope that helps.

T.

Last edited:
OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diggum, after a two yr hiatus I have recently started selling some stuff that has been piling up in my den. I have been listing from the "all selling" page and "sell an item". I hope that helps.

T.
Yes, that works too. I'm just used to clicking the "sell" button at the top of most any page and when I do I get this worthless page below with links that do nothing, notice how the text is overlapped into the link buttons. I can check the "do not show this again" button but that doesn't help. I'll just go from my all selling page from now on. I think that eBay valet service is about as useful as teets on a boar hog. Thanks.

Capture.PNG

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm, I almost exclusively start by using the sell button. I have not noticed any issues with it... It goes right to the listing start screen - I don't get that message of sell myself or valet

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm, I almost exclusively start by using the sell button. I have not noticed any issues with it... It goes right to the listing start screen - I don't get that message of sell myself or valet
That message has been on there for a couple months. I haven't really been listing much of anything for the last 2 months, just a few items. It's no big deal I'm just used to using that sell button myself and now it's useless. It's a browser issue I guess, I'm using Chrome. I just logged on to my other account using IE and it took me to the same page but at least it's navigable and the "do not show again" worked.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions