egg-cellent

clad

Greenie
Jun 12, 2007
cross lanes wv
Detector(s) used
whites mxt and bounty hunter 202
I have had my eye on a old farmhouse that has a for sale sign out front wanting to detect it for a long time.i got surprising cell call from my wife and she said they are demolishing the house!i drove down there the next day and luckily the owner was there and gave me permission to hunt the 3 acres or so.the weather broke two days ago and i hit about 1/2 of the land.in the pic everything around the plastic egg was inside of it.it was about 4 inches deep i coulded believe my eyes i popped open the egg and everything was wet inside.i saw what looked like 100.00 on the bill but it turned out to be a cambodian paper bill and all the coins were foreign-mexican-singapore and bahama islands.along with 2 tokens -a trolley token and a rosebud sioux reservation north dakota token and a wooden nickle along with the car.makes me wonder who would bury this on a old farm in W.V.i dried everything out but i still need to clean the coins better.the other pic shows my other finds of the day.cant wait to finish detecting the rest of the land.

Attachments

• 002-1.jpg
    002-1.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 342
  • 004-1.jpg
    004-1.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 333
Upvote 0

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clad, that's so cool! I wonder if that was someone's Easter Egg prize that was never found :o

As Burdie said, that's what make this so much fun :)

Take care,
watercolor

baspinall

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2006
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a neat find! Wonder what Easter that was buried?

Brian

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
nice finds!

looks like the man on the bank note needs a laxative :icon_scratch:

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice, I really like the old Key.

nebstater

Jul 24, 2007
Star City
Detector(s) used
White's - DFX,Prizm V, Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A very different find. It looks like you found a childs keepsakes or his/her buried treasure. WTG :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread