EHT Needs Your Help-Please Call Your Networks!

detector99

Nov 1, 2004
NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exploring Historys Treasures has received over 5000 emails from people across the country wanting to know when our TV series will be available in their areas. All of us at EHT are working diligently on this problem, and it is a problem. Even though we have a proven ?hit? series here in the central NY area, the network CEO?s are reluctant to syndicate us. I am asking all of you to please help. If you would like to see our series on your local network, please call your station program managers and tell them so. Direct them to our website and have them view the video ?trailers?. We?ll take care of the rest. In the past we have tried this approach, however, the number of people who were interested in seeing our show was not as large in number as it is now. I honestly believe, that with the followers EHT has now, if everyone called their stations, sooner or later someone at one of the stations will understand what they are missing out on. If you have questions, please email me. Thanks for your help!
Frank W. Pandozzi
Executive Producer
www.exploringhistorystreasures.com
[email protected]

Upvote 0

nick1878

Feb 7, 2005
SE Indiana
I am currently downloading the first 2 episodes and am eagerly awaiting viewing them. There arent nearly enough shows on metal detecting, treasure hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread