El Capitan, A Real Treasureship location.

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster, Bounty Hunter, Propwash...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, it's a real location of a sunken Treasure Ship. I will remind you that is is against Florida AND Federal Law to disturb or remove anything from any shipwreck in Florida waters. It is also in the Marine Sanctuary which really complicates things. But, it is a real treasureship location. X marks the spot for real.

Attachments

• El Capitan 010.jpg
    El Capitan 010.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 715
OP
OP
White Feather

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster, Bounty Hunter, Propwash...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_pirat: :thumbsup: That's a fact Jack! But guess what every Treasure Hunter knows about the bottom? Yep! Every time there is weather the bottom changes. If we all quit hunting a site because you hunted it in the 60's we would never have seen Mel find the mother load. I've dove hundreds of wrecks and found "nothing" I would admit to having in my possession in front of a bunch of prying unknowns. Have you ever shared a genuine treasure ship location? I have dozens that I have dove many times and the results are different every time we go. I still walk the beach at the north Indian River Inlet after every storm and find coins after 30 years of searching the same site. Just because it's known that doesn't mean it's worthless.
Good hunting............. anywhere!

Attachments

• Russ 2005.jpg
    Russ 2005.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 665

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread