Elecelleration

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SOMEONE take that dictionary AWAY from Stefen! TTC

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Should that be between elecampane and elect? I can be a bit puckish when I reply to topics like this but am not puerile when replying to serious questions.

When it comes to exchanging wit, I can be pugnacious.

Interesting words under the letter P. :icon_study:

My Second College Edition of the American Heritage Dictionary doesn't have your word listed. :tard:

Keeps the brain working..... :thumbsup:

Al

Jeep

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2008
32°46′58″N 96°48′14″W
Detector(s) used
My other detector is a helicopter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definition of elecelleration :.

(ĕl'ə-sĕl'ə-rā'shən)

1. (n.) The mistaken notion that the more you press an elevator button the faster it will arrive.

And now we are taking away your access to the urban dictionary. :tongue3:

Please return to todays finds and post pictures of the finds you should be finding instead of looking up words. :icon_study:

Times a wasting, go swing that detector Forrest, Go Forrest Go, errr I mean Stefen......... :D

OP
OP
S

stefen

OK,

Then lets seque over to Barking Spiders, Bucksnorters, Cushion Creepers, House Frogs, Painting the Elevator, Pets, poot, Rattler, SBD, Shooting The rab bits, Silent BHorrors, Snappers, Sputters, Squeaking Chair and lastly, Stepping On A Frog.

After you have let a really bad stinker on an elevator (and thinking you are alone) and somebody gets on at the next floor, you wrinkle your nose and say, "They must have just painted this elevator."

And a Cushion Creeper is.................

Attachments

• picknose.gif
    picknose.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 87
  • picknose.gif
    picknose.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 84

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions