5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
SL,

You said there is no way to tell how far the target is. I was thinking there actually IS a way. TRIANGULATION? Once you know the direction, you mark the direction with a compass reading. Then, go say 25 feet 90 degrees from the first reading, put it into the ground there, turn it on, and now you have a new reading and compass heading. Where these two signal directions intersect SHOULD be the location of the target I would think?

THANK YOU so very much for your comments and write-ups about your "main squeeze"!!!
While 95% of the time I use this unit by inserting the probe in the ground, I have even used the Eliminator e-120 by holding it in my left hand with an L-rod in my right hand. I walk along until I get a rod response. At that point the target is either to my left or right. Of course it is easy to go off on a tangent using this technique. No telling how far the target is or in which direction, either left or right. I've used a lot a equipment over the years. This unit is my "main squeeze" now. Used as a stand alone unit without the frequency generator, after I get the hot spot I insert the probe in the ground at that spot and set it to the filtering mode and recheck to see if I still get a signal and how far I can turn the dial tells me the approximate target size. This is new technology, not your simple frequency generator or pretend frequency generator (calculator on a stick).

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Signal_Line,

This is some very useful information. Thanks a lot!! BEST OF LUCK with all your tireless research, too!!
..................................................................................................................................................
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by signal_line

BTW, the Eliminator e-120 also works "through the air" without sticking the probe in the ground.

Their other equipment is expensive, but if the quality of workmanship is anything like the e-120 I can see why the price is high. It is very durable. I don't think I have even put a scratch on mine. It's tough.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread