Elkhart Hunt may 2 or 3??

Re: Elkhart Hunt Parking MAP

Map to parking area, I will be out at the park around 9am, but you can show up when ever just have fun, dont forget to pull the trash and fill your holes :)

On a side note if anyone is interested in a garrett pro pinpointer,Fisher F4 or an X-terra505 i will be listing them on sunday but can bring them saturday if your interested in looking or buying hehe saves shipping

Attachments

• island.jpg
    island.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 188
misc clad and lots of pull tabs :(... but a real nice day out

1clad quarter,nine pennies,and a key. makes a difference when your out with others,thanks greg and vibes!

Lemme put it this way....

vibes-0

pulltabs-200+

A nice, easy goin Saturday hunt...thanks guys!! I had a good time!
And nice to meet ya "smash" :D

Greg...i think we need to secure us a beanfield! That would be a fun group hunt. I'm on the research :icon_pirat:

We talked about ya jerseydevil...wish ya could've made the gathering. Tell Max I said hello:)

Glad to heard that you guys had a great time. I was planing coming over but arizonaames came down from MI on his way out west. He is headed out to look for gold. So we hunted a few spots here in OH. I did not find anything old all new clad. But arizonaames found a wheat penny a 1942. Was a very nice looking coin came out of a tot lot. So maybe I can make the next one. I leave for NC on May 14 for 3 day looking for gold and then I am headed over to Virgina Beach for 4 days to hunt the surf. Then I will be back for the holiday here to do some hunting.....Matt

I am about 20 miles from there. .....Matt I will be free on Saturday morning until 1 and I don't know what is happening on Sunday yet....Matt

Nice day to get out also! I was going to head out but got lazy after work..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back