Ellensburg Blue, Matching set, Diamond cut, 7.82mm wide awesome?

Jul 15, 2017
Montana Y'all
Detector(s) used
Haven't bought one yet! feel free suggest one!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my first post here, my hobbies include Magic the gathering, pokemon cards, collectables, and finding treasure in all it's forms, I'd like to get more into the metal detecting stuff in the future, but for the past 20 or so years I just find cool stuff wherever I can, and do my best to obtain it ((through legal means of course!)) Always looking for a good deal on something cool that I can afford.

I really think I hit it out of the park with this find, purchased these years ago, lost track of them for a bit after a sale fell through on me, does anyone on here know what this kind of thing is worth? I had some people in Eburg tell me anywhere from 3000 to 10000 for this set, thought i'd get all the info I could before I put it on ebay or something, normally I wouldn't even sell them but times are tough, I am just starting out an ebay business, and the goal is to leave some financial support to someone special after I'm gone, well, I'll stop rambling now, tell me what you guys think, and what should I do withem? How does one even go about selling something that expensive? This range of value is way out of my league.

IMG_0489.JPG Not sure if I was able to attach the picture correctly, please let me know if you can see it, thank you in advance!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet! I can see them just fine, but, I can't help you with an I.D. or value. Have you taken them to a jeweler for their opinion?

Upvote 0

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
i cannot really tell much from your picture...but what i THINK i see is gem quality blue with purple hue, translucent stones. If they are E-burg blue (there are other blue agates) they could go for plus or minus 1,000 $ if set in an nice gold ring....that price includes the ring...check out this guys site....

J. Chapa Hernandez | COLOR GEM STONES | Bellevue, WA

this guy is THE expert if you want quality blue.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread