Embarrassed to ask but !!!

Hawk95965

Jan 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello

Sorry to bother you folks but I would like to ask a question

I love stamp collecting but a couple of years ago I lost my collection in a fire. That was a blow. Would like to get back into it but at almost 70 it's hard. Have nothing left at all. Was wondering if anyone might consider donating anything. Was hoping to start again with United States stamps.

Sorry to ask and any help would be great

Thank you for your time and consideration

Bob Frank

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First off welcome to the most amazing site to play on. I have a lot of stamps that I don't do much with. Where are you located? I may consider sending them your way. Good Luck and I am truly sorry about your loss in the fire.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, New York! Post a photo and tell us about yourself. I may have a few stamps that are doubles and triples - Let us know! :occasion14:

OP
OP
H

Hawk95965

Jan 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.jpeg

Me and 2 of my grandkids. Not a lot to tell about myself really. Retired. Not sure why picture came upside down. Sorry about that

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

Tedyoh

Bronze Member
Apr 13, 2013
N.E. Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, NOX 600, XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't even tell you how many my grandmother had, other than they were in suitcases, I'm not joking either, from all over the world I'm sure. Send me a shipping address if interested. I may need to find them, can't remember if my sister has them or I do....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread