spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Embarrassing moments, I think we all know of a few that we have had over our lifetime. I tend to forget mine as I am too busy trying to make embarrassing moments for others. Again, don't get me wrong, and read on before you make a judgment. I'm not out to hurt anyone's feelings in a mean way where others will laugh at you, that is unless you ask for it. I prefer putting you into a situation that will just make you turn red and not no where to hide.

The beauty of these embarrassing moments is that they can happen anyplace and at any time. I normally ply my trade when going through dull routines such as shopping. I will now change he way you view shopping as a chore, or errand and make it a little adventure. I have 100's of these stories as I pretty much do this every time I go out. The following is not the best, or funniest by far, but it's a good example of have to have some fun.

This is short and sweet. I had this woman at work and sometimes we would spend our lunch hour together, going out to eat, and maybe a little shopping for her. We had a mall directly across the street of our office, a perfect place to grab a quick bite and down some window shopping, or just walking around in a store.

Well this day we had a quick lunch because she wanted to buy something at Macy's. No problem, I'm always game.. While walking around she stopped by one of those bins that held woman's panties. I can't believe she was just glancing over them in front of me. She dipped her hand in the pile and was just moving them around a bit to get a better look. There were a few other women also there and I think a male presence also ruffled their feathers a bit. I saw a pair that were actually a tiny thong, I picked them up and turned to my friend and asked her if these were an eye patch. Her hand left the pile in the speed of light and she was by the end of the aisle in seconds.

God I love women :laughing9:

Oh, I think I lied when I said I didn't do anything mean, but it was so long ago I nearly forgotten this one. This was with a married woman, who was a sweetheart of a lady, but she would turn red at the drop of a hat. We went to one of these "generic" department stores around Valentines Day where I was buying a box of candy for my them girlfriend. Since I liked chocolate, I decided to get a box for myself too. When we hit the cashier, she just had this look like "two boxes of chocolate?" Without being asked anything I just had to volunteer some additional information. I looked at the clerk and said "Oh yea, one is for my wife, the other is for my mistress here". I never thought it was possible for the face to really get beet red until I saw it with my own two eyes.

I tell you, it's hard to believe that I have lived this long :laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's one of the perks of growing older, by the time to reach a certain age you've had so many embarrassing momets in your life you don't even get embarrassed anymore. :laughing7:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did a similar thing years ago with a lady friend of mine and one of those bins of panties. Only thing is I tossed her a pair and said "I think these would look good on you sis." Got real quiet and still after that. :laughing7:

Same girl. We would be somewhere shopping and I would separate from her for a bit, then I'd walk past her and say something really off the wall. She would burst out laughing and I'd be several feet away. Everyone, including myself, would turn to see what the commotion was and my friend would be standing alone cracking up.

She likes to laugh and doesn't mind the attention so I never got in any real trouble. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DigginThePast said:
She likes to laugh and doesn't mind the attention so I never got in any real trouble. :icon_thumright:

She's a keeper :headbang: Hold on to her like "Grim Death", which draws closer each day :tongue3:

I had the misfortune of dating one beautiful girl with no sense of humor. I am sure we didn't even hit six months together. We were shopping in some woman's boutique and she asked me to hold 2 blouses while she went looking for a skirt. Now here I am in a woman's store holding 2 blouses when a salesgirl asked me if I needed any help. I wanted to have some fun. Geesh, here I am shopping with someone, buying things other than for myself and that is "no" fun. I just put on an effeminate voice and asked, "Which one looked better on me". The salesgirl laughed as my girlfriend was right behind me at the time and said, "Do you have to flirt with everyone". I told her, if I was going to flirt I wouldn't be using that voice and he walked away in a huff.

Go figure :icon_scratch: I'll never understand a woman, even if I had the manual. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions