Eminem how is your search going?

Stephen Hawking said:
Just wondering where he went,i enjoyed his find reports.

Good luck friend!

Did he find anything?

kevinbomb123 said:
I miss this guy......another veteran lost.

Veteran?

I noticed he was gone, but to be honest he had been on my Ignore list for awhile now. Nothing against the guy, I just got sick of how he talked.

FormerTeller said:
I noticed he was gone, but to be honest he had been on my Ignore list for awhile now. Nothing against the guy, I just got sick of how he talked.

You dont like cee are aching

FormerTeller said:

He was kind of hard to understand sometimes. I recall one of his posts was something like "Ayo, tamarro ahm cleanen da banks". Wasn't really sure what he meant until I drove by one of my banks late at night. There was a van out front and all the lights were on. They were cleaning the bank.

He's probably busy working on his demo tape.

With Christmas approaching I am sure he is working on is wrapping career. Lol rapper.

Just my 2 cents, but I laughed at some of his posts, and he never was negative to anyone at all, he was harmless, kinda miss him myself. Maverick.

yea dawg let me call him... 1 sec...

WOOF WOOF homie... where ya @dawg... woof! ;)
he put some personality into this forum.
hh
buff

He had a thread a few weeks ago that said that he was quitting. All of the dump banks in his town talked to each other, and they all cut him off. So he said goodbye and signed off

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back