ENC get together

1Privateer

Oct 3, 2006
Eastern NC-Pirate Country!
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Gtp 1350 Bounty Hunter Pioneer
Anybody in the New Bern, Havelock, Morehead City, or Swansboro area interested in getting together for a "get aquainted" dinner? I've tried to get to know some of the other THers in the area with little luck so far but there seems to be more and more everyday. Maybe we could plan a spring hunt/outing in the area.

cryptodave

Aug 25, 2005
Currituck County, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab
I don't know about a get to know each other dinner, but I'd be willing to get together for a hunt, and bring 2 or 3 fellow NC relic hunters with me.

PM me, lets talk about planning something out.

NC_Bob

Mar 9, 2007
WNC
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
Did this idea go anywhere (lert post a month ago...)?

I'm in WNC but head East from time to time so would be interested - dinner or beach or both.

Bob

GodOfCarrots

Mar 24, 2007
NC_Bob said:
Did this idea go anywhere (lert post a month ago...)?

I'm in WNC but head East from time to time so would be interested - dinner or beach or both.

Bob

Where in WNC are ya?

Seajay

Jul 6, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's XLT, Garrett's CX w/Bloodhound, GTA 500, Whites PI
If something is to be done, then we have to set a time and date. I am obligated tomorrow and next Saturday, but how does Saturday the 19th sound? We could meet over breakfast/coffee at a Hardees/Bojangles sometime btw 0600-0830?. I live in Jacksonville, but could meet in Swansboro or Cape Carteret to make it central to anyone who wants to meet. We can go from there.

Seajay

Seajay

Jul 6, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's XLT, Garrett's CX w/Bloodhound, GTA 500, Whites PI
Disregard the 19th of May suggestion. I was reminded that I am already obligated that day.

Seajay

NC_Bob

Mar 9, 2007
WNC
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
GodOfCarrots said:
Where in WNC are ya?

God Of Carrots; there's got to be a story there somewhere!

Sorry to take so long to answer your question - haven't checked back on this thread and obviously didn't request notification. I'm a little West of Asheville in Leicester. Yourself?

Regarding a meeting, I could probably make the weekend of the 19th, but it looks like that is out on other's schedules. Then I'm obligated for a few weeks but could probably make something mid-June although I don't know yet what other obligations I have. If we were to meet I'd be interested in hitting the beach as I don't get as many opportunities as I'd like, so figuring the tides might also make sense.

Bob.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread