End OF 08. FIRST OF 09. 20 PICS TO LOOK AT.

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hey everyone,

Wanted to make a post alot soonier than this but my usb cable was shot so I had to order another one and it took forever to come. Well today it arrived. I have been in now for over 3 weeks. PA has had bad weather and I haven't been out.

I hope this snow will melt here at some point. However, out of bordem a few days I took some pics and counts of last yrs totals. Didn't hit my goals I would have liked to. But hunting time was very limited last yr now that I have 3 younge boys.

I found something like 88 silver coins. 48 Indian heads. 300 to 400 wheaties. A nice array of relics. And a few other nice oldies. No seated coins this yr. Finds that date back that far are getting harder to find. Next yr looks like a good yr to come.

I've gotten out in Dec for awhile and was able to find something like 10 silvers that month. I also found this really neat old eagle that was attached to a pole at some point. Looks to be from the 40's or 50's. Wheats were found with silver around the eagle.

Ground now here is frozen so lawns and groves are out. I found another old park in Dec. Hit it for 2 hrs found 8 or 10 wheats . A silver quarter and a really nice railroad tag from the baltimore and ohio railways co.

I added some group shots of last seasons finds. Well most of them ayways. Hope this pics and finds help out the cabin fever that is starting to get into my blood stream now. Good luck to everyone in 09.

HH Jeremy

Attachments

• end of 08 plus 09 008.jpg
    end of 08 plus 09 008.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 790
  • end of 08 plus 09 010.jpg
    end of 08 plus 09 010.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 777
  • end of 08 plus 09 002.jpg
    end of 08 plus 09 002.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 785
  • end of 08 plus 09 022.jpg
    end of 08 plus 09 022.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 777
  • end of 08 plus 09 024.jpg
    end of 08 plus 09 024.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 788
  • end of 08 plus 09 021.jpg
    end of 08 plus 09 021.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 779
  • end of 08 plus 09 020.jpg
    end of 08 plus 09 020.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 775
  • end of 08 plus 09 011.jpg
    end of 08 plus 09 011.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 781
  • end of 08 plus 09 015.jpg
    end of 08 plus 09 015.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 766
  • end of 08 plus 09 026.jpg
    end of 08 plus 09 026.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 772
Upvote 0
OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Thanks alot everyone for the comments.

I've been at work all night and just geting back to this thread now. I'm glad you all liked the pics. This stuff takes alot of time to perfect. But I wanna have good shots for you guys to look at. I'm always here to help also.

Yeah, guys I did. But the wife was at work lol. She gets tiered of relics taking up the kitchen etc through out the whole yr. I actually stripped that pyle of relics for the very choicest one's. I put those into a nice glass case made of wood.

They all are really choice relics that need to be in a case. I took out the choisest one's. Fragile rare or valuable items made it to the case.

You guys no what problem I'm really having. Room for all this stuff for one. And 2 just to try and buy display cases for this all. Is a top of the line unit in cost it self.

Yes I will be at some point getting into another unit. I really would like to acquire a explorer se or e track. I will maybe this yr. Me and a close buddy of mine are going to get them. We were just talking about it yesterday.

I have nothing wrong to say about the Dfx. If you put alot of time into this unit it is a really good machine. I've been able to find everything from the 1700's to the present day items. I am a very serious hunter and would like to have top notch equiptment at all times.

I don't really care about who makes a unit anymore. I like to see results and feed backs of units. Just like the ace 250. I bought one and it is a great unit for the money. Everyone said it was and it was. I need every advantage I can have nowadays.

Thanks for reading my so called theories.

HH Jer

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome spread Jeremy ! :thumbsup:

A display case(s) built into the underside of your dining table would be cool. You could enjoy your collection during every meal.

How bout those STEELERS !!!!

dfx willy

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2008
is that all. sorry ya had such a short year on finds. ya right that is a great haul of stuff. it is kind of surprising that out of all that stuff no seated. it will come for sure. willy.

Brian in MA

Sep 4, 2004
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Primary Interest:
Other
Man, that's what I call setting the table.....

You had an amazing year. There are some awesome looking relics in the huge display.

48 Indian Heads and a bunch of silver, unreal.... I'm sure the seated coins will be coming soon !!!

Brian in MA

pakeha63

Nov 13, 2008
Stockton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro Lobo ST
:o :o :o :o Wow, what a great collection of finds. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Top notch in my books. After seeing that lot, I gotta go detecting.

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Thanks alot guys.

Yes, It still was a good season in my book. This thing we call treasure hunting is really in my blood. From the first time I ever picked up a unit I loved it. I would hunt all the time if I could. Very addicting hobby.

Willie, Yes it would be awesome to have something enclosed in glass like that in my house. One day maybe I hope to display it all. When the kids move out one day. I wanna make one big room in the house just a treasure den or room.

The Steelers have a great shot this yr. My family and kids went to the pep ralley tonight at heinz field while I was working. They had a good time. The fans are nuts here. If they get another ring it helps the city here alot. I guess we will see.

Yes, Those seated coins aren't to far away. I will usually find one or 2 a yr. But man they are hard to find. You have to spend alot of time out in the field. This season was finally a season for me to slow down from past yrs.

Thanks again all

Good luck in 09 also

HH Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread