SkyPirate

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
Raleigh North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am tired of digging up scrap metal at old homesites so I hit one of the local parks here for the first time this afternoon. Found and area where they have camp fires near an old chimney back in the woods. I searched near the chimney and found an 11.5 inch nail, a RR spike, pencil, 3 inch nail, a little screw knob from a ceiling light fixture and some assorted scrap metal. Searching around the camp fire circle I found this little arrow marked sterling on the back, The silver colored ring was also found in the same hole. It is pretty rigid but has no markings on it, it is not steel, I don't know what it could be. :dontknow: Also found a 1980 & 1998 Quarter, 1993p Nickel and .22 bullet that has a "U" on the bottom of the shell.

Attachments

• DNP2.jpg
    DNP2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 439
  • DNP1.jpg
    DNP1.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 402
  • DNP3.jpg
    DNP3.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 439
  • DNPArrow.jpg
    DNPArrow.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 434
  • DNPSterlingArrow.jpg
    DNPSterlingArrow.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 424
Upvote 0

kansas coin hunter

Feb 24, 2008
kansas
Detector(s) used
whites q2 6000 di series 3 6000di pro and whites bulleye pin pointer
that sliver arrow is boy scout order the arrow for honor scouts i have on i got one when i was a boy scout , got my eagle scout in 1971 nice find :headbang: :hello2: kansas coin hunter

SCdigger

Apr 6, 2003
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher F75/F70, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
kansas coin hunter said:
that sliver arrow is boy scout order the arrow for honor scouts i have on i got one when i was a boy scout , got my eagle scout in 1971 nice find :headbang: :hello2: kansas coin hunter

And yes, the ring goes with the arrow...there was a small ribbon connecting the two and it was hung from the shirt pocket button...I've got one too. Neat find.

Greg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread