OP
OP
I

Isayhello2u

Sep 15, 2006
california
Primary Interest:
Other
thanks for the info. but now i'm left to wonder what kind of rifle it was. in idle curiosity if someone could find that info and then check to find out if all that kind of rifle were in museums or collections it could provide a clue of what happened to Endless :coffee2:.

S

stefen

There are hundred of small and large museums in the region...most do not have a clue of what is archieved or waiting to be inventored...

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Gang,
Endless Ed was known to hang out in the hills East of Whitewater and north of the I-10. He hang out was somewhere near the old Devils Garden. Good luck getting there, now there is a housing project going up and the path to the Devils Garden is blocked off.... and due to the economy, there is no one working or building anything out there.. If anyone wants to go and has a 4x4 I'm up for it....

PLL

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pegleglooker said:
Hey Gang,
Endless Ed was known to hang out in the hills East of Whitewater and north of the I-10. He hang out was somewhere near the old Devils Garden. Good luck getting there, now there is a housing project going up and the path to the Devils Garden is blocked off.... and due to the economy, there is no one working or building anything out there.. If anyone wants to go and has a 4x4 I'm up for it....

PLL

When you've lived and prospected as long as I have, at times it's really disheartning to look around and realize how quickly all of the "treasure areas" are being lost to "progress".

One area near Lancaster that I prospected and found to be rich in gold nuggets is now buried forever under Interstate 5.

I have/had another 5 or 6 places that I could go to over a week-end and pick up enough gold to make gifts for family and friends, (mostly girl,) (lol) that I was a happy camper. Now, there's houses, fences or BLM restrictions almost anywhere I go.

All of these places, I always thought that I had forever to poke around, but now.............??

My advice is; don't wait too long, tomorrow might be too late!!

Eagle

SPENCE

Aug 15, 2012
Beaumont, CA.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100_2515-B.jpg
100_2505-B.jpg
Im not sure about Ed's rifle but this gun was found in 1000 Palms in 1965
Was made in 1894

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread