ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
I'm just too nice at times-- lol :thumbsup:

ps since trhe wifes birthday has passed already * thought i'd let the others have a "chance"

when you said D O I - 90% -- its because the key was a "variant" of the D O I - thus close but no cigar. :thumbsup: :read2: == ah this is fun isn't it. cappy z -- Ivan

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

ivan salis said:
I'm just too nice at times-- lol :thumbsup:

You2 guys are going to kill yourselves....(metaphorically)...

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia
werleibr said:
ivan salis said:
the key is a veriant of the doi. -- lo try the virginia doi.

Ok... Will try to have it done within the hour or two

Too few words in Virginia's decloration of rights... It has to do with the DOI. The way i found this and it is letting the main secret out, but since we all now know the document used, I looked through Cappy's recent comments and he had said he downloaded the DOI and found it to have 1322 words.. This is how I came up with that document and How I have created my excel program to work off of. But it does appear to be 2 levels of decoding needed... First was the document, now the Key is hidden within the Beale papers to help decypher DRALLIWATIMYENMOR.

Am i right thinking this cappy?

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

werleibr said:
werleibr said:
ivan salis said:
the key is a veriant of the doi. -- lo try the virginia doi.

Ok... Will try to have it done within the hour or two

Too few words in Virginia's decloration of rights... It has to do with the DOI. The way i found this and it is letting the main secret out, but since we all now know the document used, I looked through Cappy's recent comments and he had said he downloaded the DOI and found it to have 1322 words.. This is how I came up with that document and How I have created my excel program to work off of. But it does appear to be 2 levels of decoding needed... First was the document, now the Key is hidden within the Beale papers to help decypher DRALLIWATIMYENMOR.

Am i right thinking this cappy?

Yes you are right Grasshopper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ok original DOI * is key to first level --now to the the beale papers --since only the second one was "decoded" -- the code to "unlock" the D O I letters must be in the decoded 2nd beale code .

can i get a 1/2 credit ? :thumbsup: :read2: -- he got the D O I as the first "key"

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

.......I don't know who the people are that have contributed to the over 900 hits on this thread....

.....But I am amazed...absolutely amazed....the genius of Leonardo da Vinci ................

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

Cappy Z. said:
.......I don't know who the people are that have contributed to the over 900 hits on this thread....

.....But I am amazed...absolutely amazed....the genius of Leonardo da Vinci ................

This was the last clue...

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I cant even remember the name of the actor in your avatar lol. He always played the good guy right? He was also good at martial arts and was part Indian. 60's maybe early 70's at the drive-in theatres. Always wore that hat... beat up on motorcycle thugs I think. I cant remember much of anything these days. :tard:

What was the question? :icon_scratch:

MichaelMartin

Tenderfoot
Feb 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cant even remember the name of the actor in your avatar lol. He always played the good guy right? He was also good at martial arts and was part Indian. 60's maybe early 70's at the drive-in theatres. Always wore that hat... beat up on motorcycle thugs I think. I cant remember much of anything these days

That would be Tom laughlin as Billy Jack ;D

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
romneymitawillard -- romney mit a willard?== mitt romney a willard? :icon_scratch: :help:

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

cheese said:
Willard Mitt Romney That is Mitt Romney's name.

Unless someone wants to dispute the results...it appears 'cheese' has won!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

ivan salis said:
romneymitawillard -- romney mit a willard?== mitt romney a willard? :icon_scratch: :help:

Nope. This doesn't reach the standard for solving the code.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

werleibr said:
Cappy Z. said:
cheese said:
Willard Mitt Romney That is Mitt Romney's name.

Unless someone wants to dispute the results...it appears 'cheese' has won!!!!!!!!

Congrats Cheese.

But what happend to the A between the T and W? Was that suppose to be an A?

406.505.602.400.693.474.531.506.329.309.614.25.19 0.10.1029.446.344.
d r a l l i w t t i m Y e n m o r

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread