Environmentalists dazed and confused . . .

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been reading the latest scientific reports and listening to the news media on global warming. Last week it was announced that 1500 scientists have signed off on the premise that global warming is a hoax. The chief perpatrator of the hoax is Al Gore. Does that surprise anyone? Well, global warming goes along with the energy problem and being hypocritical even though a little off subject. M ::) nty

OP
OP
S

Smee

Yes, it is a hoax. I remember back in 1984 watching a special on CBS which said we MIGHT have 20 years left before the polar caps would melt and most of us would drown from coastal flooding due to rising ocean levels. All of this as a result of the use of fossil fuels and greenhouse gases.

And don't get me started about Algore! If there was a grain of truth to his tripe, why do they need to add a disclaimer to his "Inconvenient Truth" video when it is presented in England's schools?

And what's this "carbon offset" crap about? It will take 20 years before those trees mature enough to make any kind of impact on even the local environment. By then, we'll all be dead if he's right.

More "snake oil" from the "feel good" environmentalists.

They need to put up or shut up! They can't have it BOTH ways!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions