envy: the great motivator!!

wabash river rat

Feb 16, 2007
WOW!!! i was just checking out todays find forum. talk about some great stuff! i've only been doing this for a couple of weeks, and with the weather and other commitments i've not had much of a chance to go. it's a beautiful day here in the part of illinois that i'm from and i'm stuck here at the fire house working. working while three of my fellow firefighters were out hunting. gotta go, one of them just came in to brag. that envy sure makes you want to get out there. hh

Godspeed,

wrr

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum! :) Envy? Oh yeah! Yes there are several members on here that live in areas where skill is not so much an issue when it comes to finding the "good stuff". :o.All they have to do is go "down the street" and they have the chance of digging up a 100+ year old coin or a relic from the civil war.Me,if I find a Mercury dime without putting a 100 hours of research into it,I feel blessed.Yes I know what you mean about being "envious",only it's a little different from my perspective.There is a fine line. :) Welcome to Treasurenet and good luck with your hunts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread