EQUAL HEALTH CARE??????????????

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
WELL, LET'S SEE HOW WE STAND ON BO Care. The average citizen gets stuck with vastly increased insurance rates or a gov. fine for not getting it. Medicade gets a free ride, Indians have their own gov. provided health care, the Pres. has his super free healthcare, Congress has there own free package. Guess who is paying ALL of these bills! Frank...

111-1 profileblk.jpg

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
medicaid as in aid.

Come on, now, Frank. You know the government is paying for all that free stuff!

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
That statement is false. Poor Indians have medicaid, just like everyone else who is poor. I have Blue Cross.

Saw it on TV about health care. They showed the people waiting in the clinic. Perhaps it only applies to the reservations. Just my guess, Frank...

111-1 profilecracked.jpg

OP
OP
Frankn

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
medicaid as in aid.

Come on, now, Frank. You know the government is paying for all that free stuff!

That was my point. WE are paying for the government with taxes! Frank... 111-1 profilecracked.jpg

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Saw it on TV about health care. They showed the people waiting in the clinic. Perhaps it only applies to the reservations. Just my guess, Frank...

It's medicaid ... that is how it is funded. Don't know what the TV show's angle was but ...

BTW, I remember that Native American Holiday the president promised. Do you know what day it is? It's called "Native American Heritage Day".

You betcha, he has crosshairs on the red people too, as do his minions NBC, MSNBC, CNN etc.

Racial divisions are good for ratings, just as Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Enjoy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread